July 25, 2011

My Happyday,Jack's Birthday

Wooho,Jack's birthday was awesome!!
One day before his birthday,
it was about 6pm,I decided to follow ah lai out to fetch jack from jetty at 9pm.
I asked Owen but he was playing mahjong with friends.
He ignored me and I felt very angry that time.
Maybe I felt tired or maybe I cared about jack's feeling.
After that,I fetched me and I follow ah lai to Straigh Quay to meet Harientha.
Chin Hwei was on ah lai's car too.
But I didn't talk much,feel shy..LOL
They argue for fun and she was so playful.
And cute.

After that,we reached Straigh Quay and Harientha waited them for 90 minutes.
They went delicious while I was walking around the area.
Because I don't want to disturb them.
Then about 11pm, ah lai and me bought a tiny tiramisu cake from delicious
and we go and fetch jack.
We means me,ah lai and chin hwei =)

After jack get into the car,
we brought him go Jiao Sai (an idian mamak,that selling maggie mee)
We ordered 4 maggie mee,then just realize Chin Hwei doesn't like spicy.
Her face turn red and she always put her tongue of her mouth.
Wow,don't know how to describe it.
Then,we sang a birthday song in ah lai's car
after we brought a lighter to light up the candle.LOL..

Then we go back and sleep!!

The next day after we woke up,
we went>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(fast forward)

I bring her up from my apartment,
playing cs in infinity and she sat beside me,
go her house to play uno cards.
There were all nice and sweet memories for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment