January 4, 2010

Best friends,I miss you..

I'm pity recently,
both of my best friends seem far away from me.
D major is in Butterworth and D minor is in Tambun Indah.
I can go find you all,but you all wanna find me or not??
Miss you all leh T.T Miss the time I spent with you two..

D major go Buttorworth work and
the time we meet will become less a lot.

He go so far and I don't know what should I do when i'm boring
and what can I do when i miss him.

He still got his gf to care about him,

he must miss his gf more than me.

Don't know how bout his work there?? Is it his work toilsome??
Will him bully by uncle aunty??
If have,tell me and I will complain till them very cham
and i will scratch their car.Sigh..faster come back T.T


D minor now didn't reply my message and didn't answer me call,
maybe still and sad mood cause I told her about her ex,

what her ex thinking about her.A big Sigh...
I should not tell her and I very scare I'll lost a best friend.
Maybe she angry me say that to her
and want to forget about me from her life.

This is my opinion and I hope I'm wrong,
i don't want to lost her in my life.

Hope she can tell me something that I can help,

If you need to vent or cry I can comfort you,
If you angry me,just scold me and don't ignore me T.T
I will feel very guilty and sad..

If you see this,please help me tell them I miss them,
but very paiseh cause I didnt write I miss you..
God please help me to bless them^^

No comments:

Post a Comment