January 8, 2010

All those people in My heart..


Erm.. Today I went for body check with my mom, I feel that my mom not really healthy. She got a lot of pressure and make her unhealthy. I feel so sad when saw her high blood pressure higher than before. She worry for a lot of things. She worry about his sis,her mom,her children and his husband. A lot of things to worry,I wanna help,but I cant. Hope I can grow up faster can help her.

Today my dad mad about his worker. He really mad today, If I'm the boss,i will fire the useless worker. But my dad is a kind guy, he gave the worker many chance and my dad know that he still have his family. I'm free this year and I'll discuss with them and might help them(include my mom)soon..

Yesterday I went buttorworth,
but I cant find Khai Yik, so sad he cant come find me. S miss him and I mentioned about him 3 times in front my friend. Hope can meet him soon and have a good chat with him. Some people said i'm a gay again...lol

Today my mom fetched me went practice,
I mentioned about Zhe Rou for 3 times too.. I said she's a tiny and refined girl who learn karate. I said she's a good president who tuning for her members and more... Hope she will in right mood soon. But no need to misunderstand la, I just treat my best friends better than other people.

My sister asked me whether she can lend my ladtop to watch movie or not. I declined and feel quite guilty,cause I'm not using ladtop that time. My brother argued with my youngest sis before sleep, my brother cried and I warned them not to produce any sound. Tomorrow I'm free and my siblings all in home, I might ask them to take breakfast together.

Last,wanna pray to god again.
Just the same wish, hope all the peoples I care can live happily and healthy everyday. Last time I prayed everyday but sometime my wish didn't come true. Now hearing 'fall for you' song and recall someone. Erm..Anyway,hope she happy everyday too.

No comments:

Post a Comment