January 28, 2010

I GOTTA FEELING


Everything returned!! Return to formerly. I will sleep at midnight and wake up at 11am morning. I don’t want this feeling. It’s bored! I want my life fill with my best friends and those musicians can let me strive. I really feel that life is nothing without my best friends, music and my family members. I love all of them.

But now my life sucks!! Everyone start doing their stuffs. Khai Yik working now and no one will make me joy and it’s extremely boring. Another hope going Australia, previously when I online I still can wait for Zhe Rou to chat, but now no more. Phone also didn’t bring along with me. I gotta feeling. Feel that I’m going to lost a best friend again. Not because the distance but because of the distance from heart. I don’t know will that heart will feel that or not. But I really afraid about that. It’s not easy to find a best friend that really I care. Hope no one bully Khai Yik and he can become slim. Hope Zhe Rou’s hostel very clean and don’t have cockroach and wont forget me this best friend. I really gotta feeling, hope my sixth sense not correct.

Now no more reasons for me to online and bring along my phone. I can concentrate to do the things I should do. But every time I will try online and survey how are them. Hope they know how my feel and give me some encourage to make me do my things better, include my instruments practice. I really need your encourages. I’ll try to done my jobs without rely on anyone include arrange my time myself.

Recently my students seem weird. I feel that they start to rebel against or maybe already grow up and have their way of thinks. If they also not rely me that’s good for them and I will be glad if them stronger than me. I wont ask them to hear to me every time. They also need to grow up.

I needa start practice soon, cannot be lazy, if not I will not improve and will disqualified from music road. I just can try my best, and cant expect too much, I admit that I’m a lazy guy. I heard that 群能补拙…But how if I have the talent if I lazy?? Must bad too.. So I must hardworking lur.. sigh

Already finish vent, need to learn how to hardworking now. Must fill my time with practice, practice and practice. Bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment